Saturday, July 14, 2018

Steven Universe - Love Like You (End Credits) - Extended OST Version

Steven Universe - Love Like You (End Credits) - Extended OST Version

The Steven Universe ending themes from seasons 1-3 are part of a complete song. This edit features the full version from the soundtrack spliced together with some extra instrumental endings from the season 1 credits, and an added alternative vocal part. For the video, I've put together a full list of the English credits, along with as many credits as I could find for a bunch of other languages.

Singer: Rebecca Sugar

Please consider buying the official soundtrack to support the show (it's great):
https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/steven-universe-soundtrack-vol-1/id1233843630

Here's this edit on SoundCloud:
https://soundcloud.com/phizzyphizzy/steven-universe-love-like-you-end-credits-extended-ost-version

MP3:
https://mega.nz/#F!fIMTlJyY!12L8YH_9KPz8D1-cWYT2Bg

For the backgrounds used in this video, click here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oIugP8F1NtA


The lyrics are available in the closed captions. If you want to submit captions for other languages, submissions are open. :)


Lyrics:
If I could begin to be
Half of what you think of me,
I could do about anything,
I could even learn how to love.

When I see the way you act,
Wondering when I'm coming back,
I could do about anything,
I could even learn how to love like you.

If I could begin to be
Half of what you think of me,
I could do about anything,
I could even learn how to love like you.

Like you...
Love, like you...

I always thought I might be bad,
Now I'm sure that it's true
'cause I think you're so good
And I'm nothing like you.

Look at you go,
I just adore you,
I wish that I knew
What makes you think I'm so special

If I could begin to do
Something that does right by you,
I would do about anything,
I would even learn how to love.

When I see the way you look.
Shaken by how long it took,
I could do about anything,
I could even learn how to love like you.

Love like you...

Love me like you.



---------------------------

The 'Love Like You' title at the beginning (and in the video thumbnail) uses the Crewniverse font by MaxiGamer: http://maxigamer.deviantart.com/art/Crewniverse-Font-V-5-MORE-ACCENTS-AND-SYMBOLS-540122768

This tutorial shows you how to make titles like that:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zHMpFomcyv8
مقالب غوار الحلقة 8
Here Comes a Thought - Steven Universe Clip + Lyrics | Mindful Education. COCO - El Latido De Mi Corazón (Luis Ángel Gómez Jaramillo). Hopes and Dreams "Orchestrated". [Adventure Time] I'm Just Your Problem (Marshall Lee)【Ashe】. “Do it For Her" | Steven Universe | Cartoon Network. nintendo and lofi. Auli'i Cravalho - How Far I'll Go. Steven Universe | Stronger Than You - Estelle Performs LIVE (MUSIC VIDEO) | Cartoon Network. Peace and Love on the Planet Earth. MOANA MEDLEY | VoicePlay Feat. Rachel Potter. Steven Universe - Love Like You - Cover by Caleb Hyles. Inuyasha's Lullaby (Full). Jump Up, Super Star! (Full Ver. Official iTunes Release) Super Mario Odyssey Main Theme. “Peace and Love (On Planet Earth)" | Steven Universe | Cartoon Network. Let's Only Think About Love - Steven Universe | Piano Tutorial (Synthesia). 【Ashe】 Love Like You/Ending Theme [Steven Universe]. It's Over, Isn't It? | Steven Universe | Cartoon Network. ¿Qué puedo hacer por tí? | Steven Universe | Cartoon Network. Gary Come Home (FULL SONG). Steven Universe (Soundtrack: Vol. 1) Music. Jemaine Clement - Shiny (From "Moana"). Tempest Shadow - Open Up Your Eyes (Lyrics) - My Little Pony: The Movie. Stronger Than You. STEVEN UNIVERSE - Piano Medley Vol. #2. Up Soundtrack - Married Life. Steven Universe - Love Like You (Instrumental) 1 Hour. Anastasia - Once Upon A December. Disney Classics (Instrumental Philharmonic Orchestra Versions) Full Album. Relaxing Pokémon Music Compilation. Disney's Mulan - Reflection (Original and Full Version). Everything Stays - Adventure Time | Lyric #02.

No comments:

Post a Comment